One of the main causes of painful in the feet can be a heel spur. It causes tremendous pain which sometimes become unbearable. Heel Spurs Adelaide is treated with utmost care at Heel Pain Clinics.
As such, no pain is caused by heel spur itself. It coincides with the existing pain of Plantar Fasciitis and causes heel or arch pain. Ligament type structure in the sole of the foot is affected by the joint pain of heel spurs and Plantar Fasciitis. There are small tears in the arch or ligament belly and cause inflammation at the irritated area of Plantar Fasciia.
Underneath the heel if you feel something like a stone bruise, then it is the actual time of treating your Plantar Fasciia. At first it may seem to be acute sharp, but as time will pass it will convert into a constant ache. Plantar Fasciia mainly causes pain in the evening, afternoon and morning. The underlying Plantar Fasciia causing factors are treated at Heel Pain Clinics of Adelaide by their Heal Your Heel System. This system mainly comprises of three stages:
- 5 Step Heel Pain Relief Regime that contains Icing, Strengthening and Stretching
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Addressing Biomechanics.
Stages of Plantar Fasciitis
There are different cases of Plantar Fasciitis, from mild pain to complete ruptures. In order to avoid surgery, early treatment is required to resolve this problem faster and quickly. Mild Plantar Fasciitis can be treated by following some icing and exercises that are prescribed in the 5 Step Pain Relief Regime of Heel Pain Clinics of Adelaide. There are many people who neglect and do not treat the early symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. An assessment at the clinic is required for severe and moderate Plantar Fasciitis pain. Surgery is required in case of complete or partial rupture.
Mild Plantar Fasciitis:
- Feeling like a stone bruise under the heel.
- Feeling of dull pain in the heel.
- Feeling of intense pain on the feet for a long time and especially in evenings and afternoons.
- A tight feeling in the arch.
- Pain is periodic, may not in every afternoon or morning.
Moderate Plantar Fasciitis
- It causes genuine pain instead of tight feeling.
- This pain is caused every morning and it is not periodic.
- 1-5 minutes is taken by this morning pain to subside.
- Pain is mainly caused after getting up and sitting down.
Severe Plantar Fasciitis
- Unbearable and intense pain for every day.
- At the time of rest, it causes throbbing, stabbing and shooting sensations.
- Surgery is required for ruptured Plantar Fasciia.
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis
There are some major factors that contribute to the cause of Plantar Fasciitis. They are given as follows:
- If your body weight increases suddenly.
- It mainly causes on flat feet due to poor foot function.
- If the calf muscle becomes tight.
- Wearing of soft and poor footwear.
- If sporting activities increase recently.
- It may also be caused due to poor training techniques or methods.
Thus, contact Heel Pain Clinics of Adelaide and book an appointment today to get relief from Plantar Fasciitis forever.